Enter to win a pair of tickets to see Trampled by Turtles on Saturday, July 9 at Bayfront Festival Park
How to enter:
There are three ways to win:
Facebook - follow DPL, then like and comment on our #TBTGiveaway post with your favorite book to be entered.
Twitter - follow DPL, then tweet to us using #dpltbttix with your favorite concert experience to be entered.
In person - Fill out a paper drawing entry form at your nearest library location to be entered.
All entries, on Facebook, Twitter, and in person, must be submitted by 6 pm on Wednesday, June 22. All winners will be drawn and notified on Thursday, June 23.
Winners must be able to appear in person to claim their prize at the Main Library or the West Duluth Branch Library before Thursday, June 30, 2016.
Please comment and tweet only once. Twitter and Facebook contests will begin after contest kickoff posts are published. In person entry forms will be available starting Monday, June 13.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The contests are open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of the Duluth Public Library and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Winner must be able to appear in person to claim their prize at the Main Library, or West Duluth Branch Library. Anyone found to use multiple social media accounts to enter will be ineligible.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of the Duluth Public Library will draw a random contestant for the tickets.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive one pair of tickets to see Trampled by Turtles live in concert on July 9, 2016 at Bayfront Festival Park.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners of the contest will be randomly selected at 10:00 a.m. CDT Thursday, June 23, 2016 and their name will be posted on our Twitter and Facebook pages. The winner will have two days to respond to the library before an alternate winner is selected. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK OR TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter, and release Facebook and/or Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to the Duluth Public Library and not to Facebook and/or Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Duluth Public Library is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, the Duluth Public Library may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release the Duluth Public Library from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.