Skip to main content
Licenses & Permits

Building Rental Permit (for Community Club, Parks buildings)

INITIAL CONTACT:  Parks & Recreation Department, Ground Floor, City Hall, 411 W. 1st St., Duluth  MN 55802.

FORM:  Building Rental Form.

FEE:  See Fee Schedule.

TELEPHONE NUMBER:  (218) 730-4300.

ISSUED TO:  Groups organizing activities in publicly owned buildings.

PROCEDURE:  Application for permit, with appropriate fees, is submitted to the Manager of Parks and Recreation one week in advance of scheduled event. The manager may impose restrictions deemed applicable to the circumstances of the event.

  • Most permits can be issued in one week or less, depending on payment of fees.
  • Some buildings are rented directly from community clubs.
Chelsea Helmer
Parks & Recreation
City Hall, Ground Floor
411 West First Street
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 730-4300



City of Duluth, 411 West First Street, Duluth, Minnesota 55802
©2020 City of Duluth, Minnesota. All Rights Reserved | Disclaimers | Contact the City | Sitemap
Follow the City of Duluth City Facebook Page City's Twitter Feed City Youtube Channel